Why Teach in China?
Come Teach In China and travel the orient! We are recruiting teachers to work in various cities. Explore the history and culture of this amazing country. Visit the Great Wall near Beijing and other historical sites. Visit the Panda Bears in Chengdu and Terracotta Army in Xi’an. Enjoy the incredible night lights of Shanghai! Experience the food! There is something for everyone!!
Nobleton very actively seeks out teachers who would love the adventure of teaching in China. We have developed connections to schools and academic organizations that we believe are wonderful settings. We know that China offers unique challenges to the first time visitor. We provide: pre departure support, visa assistance, flight assistance, accommodation arrangements, and banking support.
On arrival in China, we have you met at the airport, and driven to your accommodations. You are given time to acclimatize. We have selected schools that are eager to have you teach there and who provide professional development support for you too.
Schools are recruiting teachers for positions from kindergarten through to grade 12. They need teachers for all subject areas. Especially teachers who enjoy teaching English Language and ESL classes.
Or teach online!! Many young students are waiting just for you. Let us connect you to students who need language support. Many can read and write well but need help with conversational English!!
Nobleton recruits teachers that hold undergraduate degrees, teaching degrees or TESL/TESOL qualifications.
Teachers also require before departure:
- A resume.
- Cover letter.
- A brief introduction letter. For example, why do you wish to teach in China or teach online here in Canada? What are your skills and strengths? What do you wish to teach?
- A police check and vulnerable sector check from your local police station.
- 3 references: from teachers and principals who evaluated you or other individuals who evaluated your work performance.
- A valid passport with at least 12 months before expiration date.
- A health check-up note from doctor.
Other required forms that the Chinese schools and our team will help with:
- A formal invitation letter from your school if possible, otherwise known as a Foreign Expert Invitation.
- A visa: you visit the nearest Chinese Consulate in your area to apply for a visa (work visa) – Don’t forget to bring your invitation letter! Your Chinese school may be assigned to help with this.
- Visa support can also be received at: Tianbao Travel, 60 West Wilmot St., Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1M6 – (905)695-7770
In China, you will:
- Get health insurance – often can be brought on your visa before you leave, or your school will help with this.
- Register with the police where you live. Your school will help with this.
We look for instructors that have the same vision as we do and desire to work collaboratively with others. We look for intrinsically motivated teachers that have outstanding character and strong values. We need teachers who enjoy working with students of all ages.
We work with collegial teachers who have outstanding collaborative problem solving skills. Instructors who are organized, patient, respectful, honest and bring a sense of humour.
A Letter from Natasha
Teaching in China for two years was one of the best decisions I have ever made and was an absolutely phenomenal experience. After graduating from Brock University’s Teacher’s College in 2014, I moved to China to teach at a Canadian International high school. More specifically, I lived in Nanjing where I taught Math, English and ESL using the Ontario curriculum…
Register to Become A Teacher
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer all of your questions
Purchases & Refunds
If you purchased a course on iOS or Android, it's possible that the course was not registered to your account. Please email your purchase receipt to [email protected]
Multiple e-mail accounts
If you use multiple e-mail accounts, or have a Facebook or Google account, try logging in with the associate e-mail addresses.